Friday, July 23, 2010

Cindy Loo Thank You Card...

Hey Ya’ll

 This is a fun one we did today with the Cindy Loo cart.
The card is 4 ¾ inches by 4 inches. The frame with the birdhouse is cut at a height of 5.50. Both styles of vines are cut at a height of 1.60. The flowers are also cut at a height of 1.60. All of the birdhouse layers are cut at a height of 2.66. “Thank You!” is cut at a height of 1.00. On the white thank you and bird eye, I first did a cut using a dark teal colored Cricut Marker and then changed the blade out without unloading the mat, once the marking was complete, I cut the images. When all layers were put together, I used a white opaque marker and a black marker to detail the eyes.
The inside was very simple. The blue matte is 4 ½ inches by 3 ¾ inches and the sentiment matte is 4 inches by 3 ¼ inches.
 This was very simple. The Cindy Loo cartridge pretty much does all the work! We are really enjoying this one! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great one!


Bobby & Jill

4 comments:

  1. This is just amazing!!! WOW! Do you work together on each card?

    -Kim

    P.S. Would you like to be featured on my blog sometime starting in September? All you have to do is provide a project and detailed tutorial with photos or a video and I post it on my blog with links to your URL. You remain the owner of the project/tutorial but I promote you. It remains active the whole time so even months down the road as people are viewing my blog and come across your tutorial they will "hopefully" head this way to check out your other fabulous projects! I think people would find it really interesting and entertaining - I know I sure would!!!

    Smiles and hugs!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the inside too! Thanks for the info on the papers... I will be keeping BOTH eyes open next time I'm in M's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.. I really like the Thank you... this is great... what a great effect...love you you used the frame...and the thank you is the stand out thing...and the birdand birdhouse accent that!!!...I am going to have to think this way some... you may have sent me off in a new directions for a while....my daughter calls them stages... thank you both for inspiring me!!
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete