Friday, July 23, 2010

Holiday Cakes Thank You Card...

Hey Ya’ll,

Just a quick little thank you card I made using the Holiday Cake cartridge. Very simple, but very fun to do.

First I welded two circles together with a height of 4.71. Then I used the ruffled circle and cut it at 5.10 height. I cut this twice out of the same material. I then used a pink Cricut Marker and made two of the lace circles on white at a height of 5.10. Without unloading the mat, I switched out the marker for the blade and cut out the lace images so that there would just be a pink edge to it. I then cut the Thank You image at a height of 2.50 for both layers and the flower image at a height of 2.60 for both layers. Put everything together and added a couple of turquoise gems and it’s all done! The inside is the dark pink ruffled circle with the white circle cut from the lace design for a sentiment.
 Quick and fun. Hope you enjoy!


Bobby & Jill

1 comment:

  1. Quick.. you are much faster than me.. you are always saying things are quick... it doens't take me forever...it use to take me lots longer to make a card... now it takes me about half the time...but quick is never in my vocab when I make a card...lol... this is beautiful...love how you are using the pens.. love the colors...great job
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete