Monday, August 16, 2010

And the Winner is... Oops... What happened... The WINNERS ARE...

Ok... So have you ever just had one of those days?  We kind of had one of those weeks.  In our attempts to learn this whole blogging thing, we have hit a couple of bumps along the way.  This one is one we call a happy accident.  In our attempt to have a random drawing, we somehow got two names out of our drawing.  So... in our way of keeping things fair (probably strange, I know) we have two winners... So... we made another one!  So, our two winners are listed here.  Hee! Hee!  This was actually kind of exciting for us, so we are thrilled to send out two of them.  Please e-mail me at cricutcouple@gmail.com with your shipping information and as soon as we get your congrats cards done, they will be on their way to you!


mforquer said...

You guys are too cute - and I think this bag is wonderful. I love my gypsy and am always so nervous to put it into my purse so this would be wonderful. Thank you for your labor of love - which I think is just gorgeous! I will link my favorite gypsy project too!
Melissa of MelissaMade


And...


Peggy said...
Thanks for the chance to win this great bag. I do know how to sew and there is nothing to apologize for in your creation. It is lovely. I've only had my gypsy a short time so I am still trying to learn it. I have the Above Rubies Studio DVD and it is very helpful. Your blog is great. Thank you again for the opportunity to win.
Peggy
timmermanp@bellsouth.net
http://www.dailygracecreations.blogspot.com/


We sincerely appreciate everyone's wonderful comments and for playing along.  We hope to have another contest really soon and will try to make it really interesting.  Congrat to Melissa and Peggy, and again... Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies! How nice of you guys to send out two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners!!!! enjoy you great bags.

    ReplyDelete