Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Congrats Cards for Melissa & Peggy...

This is a card I made for Melissa & Peggy who won our little Gypsy bags. I really hope they enjoy them! I used Cindy Loo and Lacy Labels for this (First project with Lacy Labels!)


The word Congrats is from Cindy Loo and cut at a height of 1.60. For the oval, all layers were cut from Lacy Labels at a height of 4.50. Everything on this card was inked using Azure Blue ink including the butterflies.
The card is 5 ½” x 8 ½”. The first mat is 5 ¼” x 8 ¼”. The sentiment mat is 4” x 7”.
We sure hope they enjoy the cards and the Gypsy bags and much as we enjoyed making them! Thanks for looking! Bobby

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited to get a card from you guys!!! Thanks so much - the little bag is so much and then to send one of your cards too! This makes me so happy! Thanks you guys!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will cherish my bag and my card. I know what it is to sew so that makes this bag even more special to me and like Melissa said, to receive one of your cards is beyond expectations. Thanks you two.

    ReplyDelete