Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Decorating the Tree...

Hey Ya’ll,
Just wanted to share a fun card idea. When I thought of this card, I couldn’t resist and had to make it.
 
I used Christmas Solutions, Joys of the Seasons, Lacy Labels, Paper Doll Dress Up, Serenade and Sweethearts for this card. The couple is from Sweethearts and cut at a height of 5.60 as well as the other layers. The ornaments are from Christmas Solutions and cut at a height of .60. The tree is from Paper Doll Dressup and cut at a height of 5.60. The Merry Christmas is from Joys of the Season and cut at a height of 1.30. This was used in the center of a label shape from Lacy Labels. It’s cut at a height of 2.09. The center of the Merry Christmas is removed so that the negative shows through in red. The pot for the tree is from Serenade and the height and width were unlocked on the gypsy. The Width is 1.07 and the height is 1.40.
The card is 5 ½” x 8 ½”. The first mat is the pink and it’s 5 ¼” x 8 ¼”. The bottom striped paper is 5 ¼” x 3”. The green stripe in the middle is 5 ¼” x 3”. The garland on the tree is just using glitter glue and some pink tinsel glitter from Martha Stewart’s line.

On the inside, the first mat is 5 ¼” x 8 ¼”. The second mat is 4 ¾” x 7 ¾”. The sentiment mat is 3 ½” x 6 ½”. The pink mat is 3 ½” x 2 ¾” and the Merry Christmas is cut the same as on the cover.
This one was lots of fun to put together. Sure hope ya’ll like it. Bobby

7 comments:

  1. This is wonderful - I love it!! You made good use of so many cartridges too!!! Beautiful!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and brings back so many memories of those older days when decorating the tree was thrill to do together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I so love this...it makes me happy... it is a perfect Christmas card!!!...

    And the invites are just wonderful..how fun... they made me happy too!

    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful card! I absolutely love it! What a great and creative way to use the different carts to come up with this! I wish I would've thought of it, and may have to 'borrow' the idea sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and felt like I should award you a blog award. Please stop by my blog to pick it up. AND thanks for making me one of your places to hang out I was so surprised to see that
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete