Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Bee Card...

This is a birthday card for a friend of ours. I used Create a Critter and Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art for the design.


The Happy Birthday is from MS Elegant Cake Art and cut at a height of 1.70 for both layers. The rest of the cut outs are from Create a Critter. All layers for the bee are cut at a height of 4.00. All flower layers are also cut at a height of 4.00.

The Card is 5 ½” x 8 ½”. Bottom mat is 5 ¼” x 8 ¼”. The sunshine mat is 4 ¾” x 7 ¾”.
3D Adhesive was used on the bee and the Happy Birthday.
On the inside, the first mat is 5 ¼” x 8 ¼”, the second is 4 ¾” x 7 ¾” and the sentiment mat is 4 ¼” x 7 ¼”. The white mat has been inked with a bright yellow ink.

Her favorite color is yellow, so I sure hope she enjoys this. Hope you do too!
Thanks so much for looking! Bobby

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is just adorable! Love the bright colors - and the inside is just gorgeous!!! Love when cards have beautiful insides!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at all your new cards... I wish I was that industrious... you have bright, fun, and happy...then the elegant... I love love what you did with the Childs Year cut... I love them all... love the fun, happy side!!!... just beautiful...evey last one of them.

    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bee is just adorable surrounded by all those lovely flowers. Your cards are amazing
    Nana Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! TFS!

    How sweet that you craft, as a couple!! :-)

    I'm now following you!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute, love this card too. What can I say, I love all your work. Great job.

    ReplyDelete