Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Autumn Leaves Thanks...

Hey Ya'll,
This is a card I made for the ladies at Cricut Diaries. They sent me the coolest package of blog candy goodies from a contest on their blog. In celebration, I made this card using some of the cool things they sent me.
There were two paper stacks, so jewel brads and Lush ribbon that I used for this card.  The paper pads are AMAZING.  They are Basic Grey.  The leave is a burgundy leaf styles page from Indian Summer and the lace punched mat is such a beautiful design from June Bug.  I can't wait to use more of these papers!
The card is actually 6" x 6", which isn't my normal medium, but had to give it a try.  The orange mat is 6" x 6", but is cut on the edges using a Martha Stewart corner and border lace punch set.  LOVE THESE!  I added the ribbons and gems and then the leaf.  This is cut from Gypsy Wanderings are a height of 4.90.  The Thanks is from Cindy Loo and to fit inside the shape from Lacy Labels.
I simply matted the inside for the setiment.  This is kind of simple compared to what I normally do, but the papers and accessories were so beautiful that I didn't want to retract from that.  I hope you all visit their blog at Cricut Diaries and Thanks so much ladies!  It was such a thrill to be selected on your beautiful blog!  Hope everyone enjoys the card.  Sincerely, Bobby & Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment