Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Candy Challenge...

Hey Ya'll,

Do you ever have those times were you have the best intentions and are going crazy trying to get to the craft room, but life just keeps happening and you can't get there?  That is where Jill and I are right now.  We have so many things in the works to post on the blog, but none of them are finished and we have a lot coming up over the next week.  We have a little vacation coming up and will not be able to post any new projects until next week, so we came up with a little challenge while we are away and hope you will all jump in and play along.

Jill is ok with them, but I really can't stand Cats.  They drive me crazy, I am allergic and just really don't get the whole thing, so your challenge for this week is to make me fall in love with cats.  Well, at least ones on paper.  Hee! Hee!  Make anything you want or link the most adorable cat creation you have ever made and posted on your blog.  Convince me that I need to take cats more seriously and use them more in our creations.

The official challenge is to link a cat project below.  If you want to become a follower, that's even better, but not required for this challenge.  You can do a halloween card, or a crazy cat layout, a gift bag... it doesn't matter what type of project it is, as long as it includes a cat.  Of course, we would like for you to use your Cricut in some way to make this project, but it isn't even required.  If you have already made something and it's just the most adorable kitty creation you have every made and want to link that, you are more than welcome.  I will have a very special and very qualified person pick a winner.  If you would like to comment and really tell me off, go for it.  I deserve whatever is coming to me with regards to cats and why I should like them.  Hee! Hee!

Thanks so much for playing along!  We will select the winner on Tuesday, September 14th.
The winner will receive a brand new Hello Kitty Cartridge and a special gift box with several of our favorite things.  Of course, with any of our blog candy, we will make the winner a special card as well.

This is just our little way of giving back for the wonderful challenge loot and blog candy we have won recently.  We always want to keep the circle turning.  We hope this is a really strong challenge and hope to do many more in the future.

Most Sincerely, Bobby & Jill

8 comments:

  1. I just found your site through the cricut message board.. I just became a follower and thanks for the chance to win some awesome blog candy..

    Amanda:0)
    http://amandascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation, Jill & Bobby.

    Peggy & Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Bobby, I think I am on the same page as you and may not be very good at convincing you to like cats because I am not much of a cat person. But I did do a cat card that I think came out pretty cute. But I woulds love to win Hello Kitty as there are so many awesome images on it. I added a link to my blog with the cat card

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY - I LOVE Kitty's!!!! Now, Bobby what's with hating cats????? I don't know about you anymore - here I thought that Jill and You were so much fun...now I am having my doubts!!! LOL Just kidding you guys are PURRRRRRRRRRRRRfect, even if you don't like the feline types!!! Great Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I don't think I'll change your mind about cats. I think kittens are cute, but they grow to be cats. I do think they look good in LOs. I think it's a great challenge, but I already have HKG. Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started following your blog and I have a cute layout of my sister's cat Cloe that I am going to enter into the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much fun...love all the enteries... how fun is that!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, i have to apologize I thought I linked my kitty card the day I posted - then I came to check out the entries and realized mine was not there - POUT!! So I added it with 2minutes to spare!!!

    ReplyDelete