Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Cards Everywhere!

Hey Ya'll,

Well, it's been really busy around our house.  I made a bunch of cards yesterday and finally got the pictures ready.  I just cut a whole bunch of goodies with the expression and did most of them from black and white card stock.  I used a paper pad that I got from Michaels.  It's their recollections halloween stack and it has all kinds of really great halloween pages, so I hope you enjoy them.  The cartridges I used were October 31st, Gypsy Wanderings, Paper Doll Dress Up, Pumpkin Carvings and Simply Charmed.  I cut a bunch of spiders from October 31st at a height of 1.80.  Several ghosts from Simply Charmed at 2.00 and 1.00.  Several more ghosts from Paper Doll Dress Up at 2.50 and 1.80.  A bunch of drippy candles from October 31st at 2.20.  Some pumpkins from Pumpkin Carvings at 1.95 and for the pumpkins, I added a cut of a face from the pumpkin carvings that is actually in a square.  The shape at 1.07, but I used the contour feature to hide the square frame from the outer edge so that just the features would cut from the pumpkins.  I also cut the Happy Haunting signs from October 31st.  I cut the normal image from gray card stock at a height of 2.90 and the cut again out of black, but used the contour feature to hide all the inside cuts to that the background was black.  I then used the inside from the gray on just black as well so that there wasn't any waste.

I added a ribbon here, some stickles there... sometimes really thick to add thickness to the bodies of the spiders.  A little chaulk on the pumpkin and ghost cheeks and here you have it.  I sure hope you enjoy!  These were spooktacular fun and I hope you try some too!  Bobby







1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all these cards! The pumpkin candle is reallu cute Opps I mean scary! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete