Thursday, September 30, 2010

Imagine Pumpkins Card...

Hey Ya'll,
This is another trial with the Imagine.  I sure wish they would get us a Gypsy update.  I have tried to play with the machine, but Cricut just isn't the same without Gypsy... so hopefully soon and then I can really start to have fun with it.  For now, this is a card I made by just playing with the Imagine More artwork and the Simply Charmed cartridge.  I just did auto fill on the page and it printed and cut pretty good sized characters for my normal 5 1/2" by 8 1/2" cards.  Hope you enjoy!  Anyone else loving and really creating some amazing things with their imagine machines yet?
 
Below is a screen print so you can see how it shows you in color what it's going to look like on the mat.  I really love that feature!  We would love to hear what you think!  Most Sincerely, Bobby


5 comments:

  1. I don't do halloween, but this card is sooo cute!! I love the little pumpkins!!! I think its cute how you both like papercrafting, I wish my hubby was the same way too (he buys me the goods, but He doesn't know how to use them)lol. I just beacame your newest follower! Have a super sweet day!
    Carol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bobby and Jill, that's a really cute card. I know you are really wanting the G update, but I have a blog that figured out how to print a sentiment on your cut on the Imagine. Today she posted how to cut anywhere on the "I" mat. If you're interested it's http://paperboutique.blogspot.com She has videos. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL card - I haven't had a chance to play still!!! So busy with this and that - work was a nightmare! Love this pumpkin card!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute, just love their little faces.

    ReplyDelete