Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Missing Birthdays Stinks!

Hey Ya’ll,
This is a fun one I made for my boss. I did little worksheets for everyone to fill out at work and give back to me that had all their important dates on them. My boss gave me his back a week after his birthday, so I wanted to have a little fun and make him a belated birthday card. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did, but I really hope he enjoys it as well.
The card is 8 ½” x 5 ½”.  The bottom mat is 8 ¼” x 5 ¼”.  The second mat is 7 ¾” by 4 ¾”.  The third mat is 7 ¼” by 4 ¼”.  I used the Gypsy to weld the letters for the cover from Cuttin’ Up.  The letters are cut at a height of 1.00.  The flower and grasses are from Create a Critter.  The flower layers are cut at a height of 4.00.  The tall grass is cut at a height of 2.00 and the short grass is cut at a height of 1.10.  The skunk and all layers are cut at a height of 4.00.  This also comes from Create a Critter.  Everything about this card, including the black, are inked with a chocolate ink.
The detail shows how I did the layers with 3D adhesive.
The Happy Birthday is also from Create a Critter and cut at a height of 2.50.
I hope you all enjoy it! It was sure lots of fun to make! Thanks for looking! Bobby

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful little stinker! Never thought I'd say that! LOL - no really this is a gorgeous birthday card! I love it!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so stinkin' cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and a great story. I love that little skunk and you matched him perfectly with that saying Too clever

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' cute is this! What a wonderful idea and I'm sure your boss loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete