Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Something a little different...

Hey Ya'll,
Thought I would share something a little different with you today.  Even though we have a pretty simple life now, I am still a designer.  Jill and I were going through a bunch of things for a garage sale and... well... I ended up making this for the dining room table.  It has been a while since we really went all out decorating the house for holidays, so this is the year.  We have been so inspired by all of our wonderful online crafting friends!  Ok... So I know that there is nothing Cricut, but I just had to share.  I was really proud of the way it turned out.
The vase for this arrangement is almost 2 feet tall.  The arangement stands over 4 feet from the table top.  I guess it's a good thing our Dining room seats 12.  Hee! Hee!  So... again, I know it's nothing Cricut, but just had to share.  Hope you like it!


7 comments:

  1. You two are talented in just about EVERYTHING...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful!! you both are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - the gorgeous colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning... I love it wonderful wonderful job.
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's gorgeous! There is no end to your talents. I mean that sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just absolutely gorgeous! You should be very proud and thanks so much for sharing Cricut or not! And I love your blog design the owls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete