Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well... We did it... It's on it's way...


Well Ya'll,
We did it!  We ordered the imagine!  I told myself that I didn't need it, didn't want it, wouldn't really use it... well.  I ordered it before the opening launch commercial was complete.  I think it was on maybe 2 minutes.  Hee! Hee!  They hadn't even introduced Jinger Yet!  Darn that Cricut Circle.  They just had to put the most beautiful cartridge available for the machine as a freebee for Circle Members, didn't they.  That sealed the deal.

I don't feel guilty though as over 10,000 others did the same thing on opening day.  Holy Cow!  Can you believe that?!?  Well, I couldn't stand it if I started seeing all you talented and creative designers breaking this thing down and making it do stuff that we could only "Imagine".  Hee! Hee!  Get it?  "Imagine"...  Funny?? Get it?...  A...Hum...  Well, anyway... We are getting more and more excited about it and hope to start sharing some wonderful projects with you very soon.

Boy... Are we suckers or what?!?  Gotta Love Provocraft!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - me too - and I thought - no I don't need it and I'm just going to wait! Yeah it was like a half minute in! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered it, too. then I tried to cancel a few hours later but they said it was already processing. I still don't know what to do. Do I just send it back or do I try it and maybe the negative feelings will go away.I've felt like this since I started reading the boards opinions after I placed the order. I need to hear some good reasons why this is a good purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad about getting one. I sat all day long in front of HSN drooling wanting so badly to purchase one and trying to figure out how i would be able to budget one. But i failed i will have to wait a while. sniff sniff. But am really glad for the ones who got one. Can't hardly wait to see the projects of the ones that did

    ReplyDelete