Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hey Ya'll,
This is a birthday card that I put together for Janice, who works with Jill.  This was really put together quickly.  I used the Cricut Imagine to make this one and everything about it comes from the Yummy Cartridge.
The card is a half letter sized card.  The mats were printed paper from this cartridge.  The candy pieces and the "Sweet" sentiment were printed at a height of 3.00.  I split out the layers for everything as well.  I am still not a fan of the borders around the images, so I inked everything chocolate. 
Jill took it with her today.  Today is Janice' birthday, so I sure hope she likes it!

9 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Caught my eye right away!! I so want this cart now!!
    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!!! I also love the "Thank You" card for Jill's boss and the card you did while your aunt was visiting. I thought I'd comment on all 3 on one post! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is relly pretty. I like the print choices you made. She will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just so sweet... I love it!
    hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wantd to say Congratulations. You wona prize in the Fall Blog Hop. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete