Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hey Ya'll,
This is a card I put together for Jill's boss.  We used the Carnival cartridge for the Imgaine to make the entire project!
 All of the letters are cut at 1.00 height.  The background papers used for mats are actually from this cartridge as well.  I just printed sheets to use for the project and cut them like any other mats.  The butterfly and paisley are also images from this cartridge.  I used a Martha Stewart Border Punch to the lacy detail on the top mat.  You can probably tell I rushed through it, but I had just a couple of minutes to make it and head out the door.  She really loved the card!  Hope you do too!

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Glad you are enjoying the Imagine. Beautiful prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, With cards like this you make the Imagine look very tempting but it is way way out of my budget. Maybe in a year when the prices come down LOL Thanks for sharing your fabulous creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, love all the Imagine detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment patterns! Another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete