Thursday, November 18, 2010

Fashion Birthday...

Hey Ya'll,
A couple of birthday cards to share with you today.  This one is for a friend at work.  I used Forever Young and MS Elegant Cake Art, as well as a couple of MS border punches.
The Happy Birthday is from MS Elegant Cake Art and is cut at a height of 2.00 for both layers.  The Background label shape is from Forever Young and cut at a height of 3.50.  The Shoes and all layers are cut at 2.10 and all handbag layers are cut at 2.70.
I used paper from Imaginisce paper called Perfectly Posh for this project.  Believe it or not, I found the 12 pc paper kit at a Dollar Store!  It cuts so beautifully with the Cricut.  This is a standard 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card.  The blue mat is cut using one border punch and the other mat is with the other punch.  I also used the I-Rock to add a few gems and then light blue stickles glitter to accent some of the pieces.  Sure hope you like it!
Most Sincerely,  Bobby.

EDIT:  I COULD NOT GET BLOGGER TO ALLOW ME TO ADD PICTURES, SO I WILL WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO TRY TO ADD THE REST OF THE CARDS I WAS GOING TO POST TODAY.

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are always so cute! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those cards are just fabulous and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! You guys are so talented...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, and the paper matches perfectly, but of course you did that on purpose. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is very pretty.I always love your choice of papers. Can't wait to see the others. A couple of days ago blogger wouldn't let me post pictures either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore this card. I love the paper, design, and those borders are fabulous. The shoes from Forever Young are some of my favorite cuts!! SO GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete