Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis...

Hey Ya'll,  This is a birthday card I did for my sister's birthday.  This also used the Imaginisce Perfectly Posh paper.  My sister is in the fashion world quite often, so we thought this would be lots of fun for her.
This is a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card.  I simply used the rounded corner punch on all mats.  All of the girls are from Forever Young and all cuts are at a height of 4.25.  The Happy Birthday is from Lyrical Letters.  I just used the Gypsy to weld everything together. 

This was a really fun one.  Sure hope she likes it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. This card is very pretty. Your sister will love it. Hope she has a great birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a terrific card! I love the papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She'll love it, it's a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, so beautiful and I really like the punch you used.

    ReplyDelete