Monday, November 22, 2010

Poodle Birthday Card...

Hey Ya'll,
The pictures would work with blogger again today.  YAY!  Thought I would share a couple more card with you.  Sure hope you like them!
 This is a really simple card I made for my Aunt's birthday.  She is really into the 50's.  Of course, I don't have Nifty 50's yet, so I thought I would try to make something without it.  Hee! Hee!   For this card, I used Create A Critter for the poodle and Calligraphy Collection for the sentiment.  The poodle and all layers were cut at a height of 3.00.  The Happy Birthday was cut at a height of 2.00.  The doodle oval was also from Calligraphy Collection and cut at a height of 2.50 from black and then the cream colored background was cut at the same height, but I contoured out the center cut.
This is a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" card.  I simply used a rounded corner punch for the entire project including the card.  I didn't use any ink for this particular card.  I really liked the way the papers all turned out with this one.  Can't wait to hear what she thinks of it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. You two have done it again! Beautiful. I have that paper too and have a hard time using it, thanks for the imspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty!!! And, I LOVE that paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, i love that poodle. I love that happy birthday cut also but always have so much trouble with it because it is such a fine cut. How did you get it to cut out so perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute. You always use such gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete