Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shhhhh! It's a Secret!

Hey Ya'll,
This post is for two very special reasons.  First of all, we are co-hosting our first ever Blog Hop!  Stay tuned for some really amazing things.
More details about the hop will follow, but we are very excited to be a part of it and can't wait to share some glittery Christmas goodies and prizes with you!!!  Along with the hop, some of us have gotten together to do a Secret Santa.  I thought I would share with you all the announcements that are going to all of the participants.  I was just thrilled with the way they turned out!
I used Gypsy Font for the Secret Santa Lettering at a height of 1.00 and welded the letters together.  I simply cut them from White textured card stock.  The stamped image is on white card stock.  This is a clear stamp that I found at Michaels a while back and used Ruby Red Ink.  The white is cut at a height of 2.41 and the green shadow is cut at a height of 2.81.
I used a blue ribbon down the center of the mat just to enhance and break things up a bit.
I added a couple of gems to the front just to add a little more.  The paper used for this card is just plain white card stock and then everything about it is inked with Ruby Red Ink by Stampin' Up.  Love this stuff!  The patterned paper comes from printing on textured white card stock with the Imagine using the Imagine Snow Angel Cartridge.  LOVE THIS CARTRIDGE!!!  Since it is a secret santa, the inside of the cards are just for the recipients, but I wanted to share the rest with you.  I also used Holly Stickles on the front of the stamped image and then used Star Dust Stickles on the white lettering to enhance.
We are so excited to be apart of this wonderful group of talented crafters!  Can't wait to hear what you think of the hop and all of the amazing talent on it's way!  Check back with us often as more details are coming!

10 comments:

  1. OOOOOh.... this sounds like fun. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can wait to see your blog hop it will be great...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the fun to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for the blog hop! You do amazing work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card! The recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait! This is sooooooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be so much fun!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait for this blog hop. I know it will be a blast. Can't wait to see the projects. Beautiful card, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great blog! Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing y'all

    ReplyDelete