Sunday, December 12, 2010

All That Glitters Blog Hop Day Two!!!

Welcome Back!  We are so glad you came back for day two!  Just a reminder about our blog candy... just roll down and check it out!
This is a very simple card.  I used the Imagine and Snow Angels for the front.  This is a sort of canned image from the cartridge, but the house is available by itself with lots of layers. 
You may have to zoom in to see the details, but I used stickles to highlight things and also liquid applique to make the snow stand out.  The door and windows are seperate layers so I popped them out with some 3D adhesive.  I also used a Martha Stewart Corner Punch for the mat and added a little bling with the I-Rock.  Sure hope you like it.
More to come later!


17 comments:

  1. Your work is Beautiful!!! Love the card!! TFS!!!
    ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!
    ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card!

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do the most awesome work, very nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! Just awesome!!!
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very beautiful! LOVE IT!!
    I am a new follower of your blog
    TFS and a chance to win
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com
    ascrapabove(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. thanks millierose651@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. an other beautiful card. tks for sharing. designsbyleti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am going to head to my Imagine to make this card. It is just beautiful. I love simple that looks oh so not simple!!!!! The Imagine is so great for that!! Thanks for the inspiration! The blog hop has been amazing for new ideas and techniques!!!!!
    gaudet5 at rogers dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful display of your talent. Thanks for chance to win some blog candy! So thoughtful of you.

    http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com
    psthuffman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layered look. Boy you sure were busy with this blog hop, I love looking at all the stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have done some incredible cards. Love the style. TFS.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete