Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Circle Weekly Blog Challenge...

Hey Ya'll,
My sister e-mailed me a couple of pics of her puppies... and yes... the big one is still a puppy.  Hee! Hee!  So, the sketch that was posted for this week's challenge was perfect to play with and make a layout using the three pictures she sent.  So... This is introducing Scrappy and Peppermint.  Scrappy is the big guy.  He is still not even a year old yet, but HUGE!  He is part lab and part giant schnauzer.  The new addition was this Christmas and her name is Peppermint.  She is just weeks old, but already has fallen head over heels in love with Scrappy.  He is constantly wrapping her up and protecting her and so gently.  This is a very good thing because Peppermint's entire body is not even as long as Scrappy's head.  I sure hope you enjoy the layout.  It was lots of fun to put together.
 The dog house is from Everyday Paper Dolls and cut at a height of 4.00.  The hearts are cut at 2.70 & 3.40 from Paper Pups.  Puppy Love is 1.50 and the bones are 1.00 & .60 and are also from Paper Pups.  The scalloped border is from a Martha Stewart Border Punch.
We sure hope you like it.  Well, ProvoCraft has shared 10 brand new cartridges with us Circle Members today.  I have to go check them out.  Be watching tomorrow because I am sure they will have a Hello Thursday announcement.  They are really great cartridges!

6 comments:

  1. Where?? I am a Circle and I didn't receive any notice of new cartridges. I want to be in the know. BTW, very cute layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout. It's beautiful and the puppies are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable page. Hmm, I'm in the Circle too and got an email but don't remember anything about carts .. guess I'm off to go see about that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how sweet!!!Love it! Too too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable LO! I just entered mine! and yes I think this time all the carts are a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The big one is a puppy - this line really made me laugh. I also have a Giant Schnauzer at home and every time my friends visit me, they always think that he's an old grumpy dog. And of course, they wouldn't believe me when I tell them that he's just a puppy.

    ReplyDelete