Friday, January 14, 2011

Cupid Card...

Hey Ya'll,
This is actually a pretty simple card.  I am trying to get a start on some Valentine's Day cards.
 This card is made using the glitter lace technique.  I have more projects coming where I will put this technique in to really good instructions for you.  It's actually very simple to do and lots of fun... a little messy, but lots of fun.  Hee! Hee!
 I simply glitter laced two mats, one for the front and one for the inside and just cut all of the cupid layers from Celebrate with Flourish Lite out at a height of 4.00.  I also used the I-Rock and added a couple of gems to finish it off.
On the inside, I just repeated pretty much the same thing, but put a sentiment mat instead of the cupid.  This is an extremely plain card for what I usually do, but it was basically a trial to see if I could still do the old glitter lace.  Hee! Hee!  I promise, the next one will be much more elaborate and more what we would do.  Hee! Hee!  Thanks for looking!  Would love to hear what you think about the lace!

6 comments:

  1. What a cute little card this is! Love the little cupid. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty.. I need to make some Valentine's. But work must come before play..Just posted some custom cards for a client..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may not be quite as elaborate but it's just as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's an awesome card. Your simple cards make my most elaborate look like child's play..

    ReplyDelete