Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love Birds Valentine...

Hey Ya'll,
Getting some Valentines out.  This one was made using the Imagine and the Better Together Cartridge.  I printed everything for this card except the magenta card stock for the base.  I actually found a vintage valentine on a search engine and this was my interpretation of it.
 I used a Martha Stewart Border/Corner punch for the edge of the card.  The Happy valentine's Day is from Holiday Cakes.  The Flowers are from Lacy Labels.  The hearts including the large scalloped heart are from the built in shapes on the Imagine.  I just flood filled them with papers from the Better Together Cartridge, print and cut them.
 I used some red Stickles on a couple of the hearts and flower centers and then used Glossy Effects on the Happy Valentine's Day.
On the inside, I just added a couple of flowers.  I also inked everything using a blue ink.  It really tied everything together.  Sure hope you like it!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful!!! I've got to get back to my Imagine creating! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome you are really working that Imagine. Now you have to get the Expression 2 LOL Always love looking at your work Miss chatting

    ReplyDelete