Thursday, January 20, 2011

I couldn't be more proud!!!

Hey Ya'll,
Ok... I have to brag on my ladies... Sorry, but they earned it for sure!  We were really busy today and didn't get to the computer until late in the evening.  We had all of the HSN episodes on the DVR, but missed most of them too.  Guess what?!?
An THEN...............
THEY WERE BOTH WINNERS!!!!!!!  How cool is that?!?  I guess mine wasn't good enough.  Hee! Hee!  I am so proud of them and they are both so excited!  I just had to brad a bit.  My girls RULE!!!  Thank you all so much for the great comments!  I have been forwarding them to Mom and Audie so that they can see what you've been saying.  This has been lots and lots of fun!

7 comments:

  1. I think all of you won!!! Check their facebook, all three names are listed! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you please share how you make the boxes for the cards? Thanks. Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats that is just so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so WONDERFUL!!!!!!
    Congratulations to ALL!!!
    How exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, that is just stunning. I can totally see why you won!!! Congrats! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending congrats and I would love to make these!

    ReplyDelete