Monday, January 17, 2011

JT Thanks...

Hey Ya'll,
This is another quarter card Thanks that I made using the Imagine and the JT Imagine Art Cartridge.  This cartridge is really cool and has some fun papers and embellishments.  I really hadn't had a chance to use it yet, so this one was lots of fun to make!
 The papers for this card were printed from JT, cut to fit with a corner punch and inked with a charcoal ink.
 The medallion in the center is also from JT and cut at a height of 2.5.  The Thanks was flood filled from the Traditional Cartridge Opposites Attract and cut at a height of 1.2.  A couple of silver studs were added and a black diamond crystal in the center to finish it off.  I also used glossy accents on the yellow font to make it stand out a little bit more.
This was a super quick and super simple card.  Sure hope ya'll like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job with the Imagine!!! Great inspiration as I'm really working to appreciate mine!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you are rocking that Imagine! I need to dust mine!! LOL - actually I'm starting to think I need more carts for it! Thanks for the inspiration!
    M

    ReplyDelete