Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hey Ya'll,
This is another Thank You card I made using the Imagine and the Lori's Garden Cartridge.  The papers were all printed from the cartridge and the flowers and thank you sentiment were flood filled and cut with the imagine as well.
 The flowers are actually cuts from Preserves.  They are pieces found inside the layers of the fruit.  They make for some really pretty flowers.  The leaves are from the grape cuts on the preserves cartridge.  The shape cut out of the rectangle for the window is from Storybook.  This is stretched on the Gypsy to fit the shape of the card.
 I used lots of 3-D adhesive for this one.  The flowers are all put together in different layers and then placed around the card.  I used Glossy Effects on some of the flowers and on the Thank You sentiment.
The inside of the card is cut the same as the cover and the sentiment mat is the same shape cut out of white.  A couple of flowers were added to finish it off.  This one didn't seem to photograph very well unfortunately.  It's a lot prettier than the way it shot.  I wish you could all see it up close.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I think the Lori's garden cart must be the prettiest one. And who knew these beautiful flowers were hiding in Preserves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Bobbie that is absolutely gorgeous! It seems like I say that about all your cards, but they all just blow me away. You make that Imagine look interesting, Provo Craft should hire you to promote it. If anyone can showcase you sure can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous - I love those bird cages in the background!! Gorgeous!
    M

    ReplyDelete