Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Plum Pretty Valentine Card...

Hey Ya'll,
This last week, I have been playing with a couple of different card shapes than I normally do, and I am also playing with some Vintage Valentine's for inspiration components.
 The pansy heart shapes were cut with a craft knife from a vintage valentine image I found on Google Images.  The key is just a metal finding we had is some of the beaded jewelry stash.  Hee! Hee!  The white paper in the center behind the ribbon is hand made paper torn with a tearing ruler.  This is a basic half letter sized card.  I just folded it in a different way so that there was the decorative edge.  The purple mat on the inside and the cover are cut at the same size.  5 1/4" x 8 1/4".
I used a Martha Stewart Lace punch for the edge.  As unbelievable as this sounds, there is not a single Cricut cut on this card.  I KNOW!  I thought the SAME THING!  Hee! Hee!  WHAT?!?  Oh well, we will just call this a "Green" card.  No electricity was used.  Hee! Hee!  It's very different to what we normally do, but I thought it turned out pretty well.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

6 comments:

  1. I love your "green" purple card. It is so elegant. I love those hearts. Gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "green" purple card LOL. It is just lovely, love the pansy heart. Sometimes I make a card also with any Cricut it just turns out that way

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and I love the colors you used! Your cards are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love when something this beautiful is "green"! Great card and it does have that vintage look and feel. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This trned out very pretty. Those hearts are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete