Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sharing a little love...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, today... we are creating a little tribute to our wonderful blog friends!  The blog hop we just had was so much fun and everyone did such amazing projects.  Unfortunately, there were a couple of our friends who couldn't participate this time just because life gets really busy sometimes.  I took a little time and created a special blog award for some of our best friends online.  We hope you will all visit their blogs and see who they pass the award on to.
So... This is the BFB Award!  Best Friend Blogger Award!  The following are a few special friends that have participated in the blog hop with us who we are presenting this award to.

A Place For My Cards - Jeannie has become a dear online friend to the Cricut Couple.  Not only is she a brilliant designer, but she is really the reason we are even doing a blog today.  She has been so generous with her time and has helped us more than she probably realizes in getting us started with our blog.  As Jeannie always say... HUGS!!!

Melissa Made - Melissa has become such a support and the leading force in organizing such amazing blog hops.  She is really going to make me buy a bundle of copics soon, but for now, it is just so much fun getting to see her brilliant designs and sitting back and enjoying her amazing talent.  Some things are so good, you have to appreciate them and not try to duplicate them, right?  That's what I keep telling myself so that I don't buy markers.  Hee! Hee!  Thanks, Melissa, for everything!

Sheila - Sheila has such an amazing blog where she has assembled some of the most talented designers you will find anywhere.  The projects are incredible.  Sheila has quickly become a wonderful friend to us and has always been so sweet with some of my stupid questions.  She has even been brave enough to let us play with the group and guest design a couple of times.  YAY!  Thanks Sheila!

Sherri - Sherri has been a very big inspiration to us with her blogs.  Her cards in particular have really inspired us.  They are so beautiful and elegant, but always seem to have a little bit of a playful nature.  She couldn't play with us on the last hop, but we hope she will be up for the next one!  Thanks Sherri!

Nana Donna - Nana Donna is such a great friend to us!  We always look so forward to reading comments and seeing e-mails.  She hasn't had her blog for much longer than us, but WOW!  The content is just incredible!  She tried to claim that she isn't strong in her designing, but check out her blog... she is fearless and a total inspiration!  Thanks Nana Donna!  We are so happy to know you!

Cricut Diaries - Summer and Jennifer... What can I say.  You just have to go to their blog and check it out.  They have such incredible designs and have really taken off with the Imagine designs.  They have been so helpful with the blog hops and even found us a sponsor for the last one!  YAY!  We are so proud to call them friends and fellow designers!

Daily Grace Creations - Peggy and Donna have been so sweet to us.  They have such great designs, are constantly getting mentioned in the Cricut Chirp, always willing to try new things and go out of their way to share as much love in their comments as they can.  They are such an inspiration and it's an honor to call them friends!

Gaby - Oh My!  Check out her blog!  I love her since of style, but the thing that has always impressed me the most is her obvious pride in her family.  Every design that she shares on her blog reflects such a strong love of family and pride in her home.  It's wonderful to see.    Thanks for constantly inspiring us Gaby... Hopefully we can learn more blogging tricks in the future.

Mary - Mary was one of the first bloggers we ever stumbled across when we really became obsessed with Cricut.  Her videos are so thoughtful and informative.  We learned so much in such a short amount of time.  It's no wonder why she has so many followers.  We have been following for a long time now and look forward to every video!  Thanks Mary!

Okie Lady - Okie has been an inspiration to us for a long time.  I always have to read every single post in the Cricut Message Boards.  Life is too short to take things so seriously and scrapping is all about having fun.  She gets that and preaches it everyday.  Thanks so much Okie!  Keep up the good work!  The Midwest needs more Paper Hos!  Hee! Hee!  If you don't know what this means, you have to check out her blog.  Until then, this will be an inside joke.  Hee! Hee!

Thunderbird Lindy - Thunderbird Lindy by Design is such a great blog!  Her projects are so detailed and over the top!  She is such an inspiration to us and we were so excited to hop with her while we were all sharing a little love!

Yolie - Yolie joined us in our most recent hop as well.  Her projects are incredible and we just love her blog!  All of her projects have a since of fun and we are all so blessed that she shares her talents with everyone!

Now, there are also two very special bloggers that we haven't had the privilege of hopping with yet, and hopefully we will be able to soon, but we wanted to share the love as they are both so willing to share the love with their amazing creations.

Audrey Frelix - Audrey has some of the most unique and amazing designs on her blog!  You must check our the shoe she created recently.  The things that she does with a Gypsy are just absolutely incredible!  Besides sharing her brilliance with everyone, she goes out of her way to share the love with everyone with such sweet comments!  Thanks Audrey!

Scrap Happens with Rhonda - Rhonda makes some of the most creative and amazing mini-albums you have every seen!  She generously shares her talents with everyone, and then turns around and gives most of them for her proud followers!  We just can't wait until she posts another incredible album and sincerely enjoy getting to flip through each one of them as she takes the time to post pictures of every page.  Thanks Rhonda!

Hopefully, Audrey and Rhonda will hop with us the next time around.  So... All of you talented ladies deserve a standing ovation.  Please consider this ours.  In true Blog Award Fashion, everyone does a little something to share the love, so to accept this award, you simply need to pick at least one of your blogger BFF's and share this award with them.  That's it.  I wanted to keep it simple.  Love and Hugs to all of you.  Thank you for your inspiration, willingness to share your talents, and above all else... your friendship.  It means the world to us and we sincerely thank you for it!

This is the Large Image file is above and the smaller one is below for you to share.
Most Sincerely,  Bobby and Jill

14 comments:

  1. You guys are fantastic and I so so glad that I got to know you and chat now & then Your talent is amazing and I just drool over your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!, I was coming over to see what you guys were up to, and to thank you for directing Nana Donna to my blog, but I didn't expect this!!! I am almost in tears! Actually, I'm a big baby, I'm crying -- real tears! What a wonderful thing to say and to share. This makes 2 wonderful surprises I've had today! Thank God, I must be living right -- feeling soooo Blessed!!! (Knock on wood)

    I was only invited to participate in a blog hop once and the timing wasn't right. I was praying someone would ask me again. Of course, I just hope I can hang in there!!! My timing seems to always be "off-track", LOL!

    Thank you so very much for the acknowledgment. You are just too wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I re-read this whole post again because it just touched my heart, and maybe I'm reading this wrong, but is it saying that I am receiving this award from you too?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwwww this is so super sweet guys!!!!! but you are my Martha Stewart!! lol (inside joke)
    Thank you so so much, I truly appreciate the frindship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys really nailed it with your choices of BFFs! I love so many of these blogs and as for the ones I'm not familiar with, thanks for introducing me to some fantastic bloggers. Congrats all of you BFFs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is just too sweet! It means so much! It has been great getting to know you guys - and honestly you are such a huge force in keeping the motivation going!! Your creations are gorgeous and so detailed and the hops would never had happen without The Cricut Couple...Big Hugs and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you've just made my day. This little group of bloggers are definitely my BBF......I LOVE it! I really needed cheering up, and you knew just the way to do it!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, you guys, I'm SO honored to know you, and to be included in this award! You both are so talented and creative, and your wonderful enthusiasm for paper crafting is so totally contagious, and is passed on to your followers! You keep us inspired with your amazing creations! Thank you so much!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh My. I am completely overwhelmed. To receive this award is just the icing on the cake. You two are my heroes of the blogging world. Your creations are untouchable and impeccable. If I only had a smidgen of the talent in your little finger, my creations would excel. Thank you for being such good BFFs. Love to you both and thanks from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you both so much for this beautiful award!!! And just so you know, I think you're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love love love your card creations, they are awesome. Thanks so much for this award. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you thank you for your sweet sweet words! It amazes me how quickly we bloggers become friends and learn to share our love of paper crafting. Bobby & Jill you are both amazing and I consider this an honor to get this wonderful award from you! I'm sure this will be a long term friendship!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello to you!!! So glad you dropped by! I had stopped by a couple of times and was disappointed to see you hadn't posted. At least your comments let me know all was well!!!

    Thanks for taking the time to come by and comment, and I'll be checking in and waiting to see your next wonderful project post!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete