Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentines for the boys...

Hey Ya'll,
This is a really simple Valentine I made for my nephews.  It's hard to find anything Valentine's for boys anyway, but with this paper, I thought it would be fun and I really wanted to send them something.
 This is a simple quarter card.  This paper is from a K&Company paper stack I found last year.  The Robot is from the Cricut Cake Birthday Cakes Cartridge.  He and all layers are cut at a height of 3.00.  The circle and scalloped circle are from Preserves.  The heart is from a punch.  I used a mini-stamp that I got from the dollar bin at Target for the Be Mine and then used red stickles on the heart in the stamp and the heart that the robot is holding.  I also used a light blue stickles on certain parts of the robot to enhance a little.
 I also used 3D adhesive to make the layers stand out from each other.
The inside was kept simple as well.  Afterall, they will probably say "Cool" sit it on the table and go back to what they were doing.  Hee! Hee!  But... they will know that Uncle Bobby & Aunt Jill sent them something for every holiday!  Hee! Hee!  Sure hope you all like it!  Thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. OH i love this card i have both that cart and i have heaps of that paper thanks for showing your card

    ReplyDelete