Sunday, February 6, 2011

Vintage Valentine...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, am I having fun with these vintage images!  This entire card was made using a K&Company Valentine Stack that I found at Michaels.  This one was lots of fun!
 The flowers on this card are cut from Graphically Speaking.  The little blue roses are spirals from Accent Essentials and then spun with a quilling tool.  The centers of the flowers are heart shaped brads.  The leaf cuts are from Gypsy Wanderings.
 The white lace heart is simply a paper doily.  The "I Love You" is actually a scrap piece of white textured card stock that was stamped with an "I Love You" stamp that I found last year at Michaels in the dollar bin.
A layered flower was added to the inside to finish it off.  This card was actually very simple, but boy!  It was really a lot of fun to put together and I was so pleased with the way it turned out.  Thank you so much for visiting today!  As always, we LOVE to hear your comments!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the vintage image and all your beautiful details!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a darling, vintage card !!! I have that paper pack and I just love all the lil postcards....you did a great job with this one !!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love vintage and all the extra details you share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer....This is GORGEOUS!!! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete