Saturday, February 5, 2011

Wishing Well...

Hey Ya'll,
All of us getting together for our blog hop on the 12th of February, have a dear friend who has lots of things going on right now and won't be able to participate.  We can't just have a blog hop without her and not let her know that we will miss her and hope she gets better soon.  I sure hope she likes the card.
 For this card, I used the Imagine More Cards cartridge.  I printed the papers and flood filled some cuts from Lacy Labels; the Thinking of You and and Butterflies.
 Once everything was printed, I used a Chocolate Brown ink for pretty much everything to tie it all in together.  I used Glossy Effects on the sentiment and the edges of the roses, Stickles on the border of the label shape and butterflies.  I also got out the I-Rock for the butterflies and to dot the "I's" on the word thinking.
I added a couple more flowers and butterfly to finish off the inside of the card.  We will sincerely miss Sherri when we have our blog hop and sure hope she will be able to play along during the next one.  Sure hope you all like the card.  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. I love your card. YOu did a great job. I love all the paper and colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I come here... I am just amazed at the Wonderful creative talent you all have! Just WOW! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete