Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hey Ya'll,
This is a simple Thanks card that I made using the cuttlebug quilling flower kit called Daisy.  I used the Gypsy to make my layout of this card.  The white window is cut out of the center at a height of 6.90 and comes from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridge.  The window out of the orange mat is cut at a height of 7.50.  The Thanks! is from MS Elegant Cake Art.  It's cut at a height of 1.20.  The leaves are from Cindy Loo and cut at a height of 1.80.
 For the flowers, I did all different sizes with the quilling kit.  Some with only large petals, some with both and some with only small.  For the smaller flowers, I only used one center strip and for the larger, I used two and three centers.
 I used 3D adhesive for both window layers and made the Thanks! stand out even more than that.  the quilling flowers have a pretty large stand out when it comes to cards, so that is why I did so much 3D.
For the inside of the card, I simply cut a blue mat and then added the two windows that were cut out for the front.  Super easy inside of the card.  This was a really time consuming card, but the results were so worth it.  Hope you all love it!  We would love to know what you think!  Thanks so much for coming by today!

11 comments:

  1. You did a great JOB. I Love all the flowers. TSF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely need to get my quilling Cuttlebug stuff out and do some flowers. This is gorgeous. Marking it in favorites to try. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! LOVE the flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is just GORGEOUS. Love - Love - Love the beautiful flowers and look at that 3D window... Yup GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That pretty much sums up what I think of this card. It is truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You call this SIMPLE?!!! I call it absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card blows me away! I love anything with flowers these are gorgeous! Your cards all look so professional

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait!, this is a simple card??? You are amazingly creative!!! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one of the most creative people I know.
    Stop by my blog and pick up an award I have for you

    ReplyDelete