Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Challenge Layout

Hey Ya'll,
This is Jill's page for the layout challenge for the E2 machine!  It's so much fun!
 She used some bumble bees that I had left from some cards I made last year.  She got out the Mother's Day Bouquet Cartridge and cut a ton of different flowers and then layered them with brads.
I helped a little bit with flower placement, but the majority of this was her design.  I particularly love the cloud background.  Looking at the page, it looks like everything is floating in mid air!  Thanks so much for visiting today.  Jill would love to hear what you think!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Jill that is gorgeous .......you are both so very talented I love looking at your creations. I also love the cloud background. Good luck on winning the E2 Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout. I just love the colors and all the detail. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colors and design. It's a winner in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just really beautiful. Love all the flowers. definitely a winner.

    ReplyDelete