Saturday, April 30, 2011

Another Challenge LO...

Hey Ya'll,
This is another layout for the E2 Challenge that a friend of ours made.  She did such a brilliant job!  This was her first time using glitter and glossy glaze.  She certainly went to town with it!  How fun is this?!?
 She used Rock Princess for this concert of girls and then surprisingly, used Happy Hauntings for the font!  When the letters were cut, she used red glitter glue and covered every one of them.  She let that dry over night and then the next day, went over them again with glossy effects!  How cool is that!  They look like expensive puffy glitter letters!
I thought this was the most fun layout I had ever seen!  Audie did such an amazing job!  Leave a comment and tell her what you think!  I can't wait to forward a ton of fun comments to her!!!  Thanks so much for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. Hello "Neighbors"! I live in Cassville, MO, not far from you! You all (and your friends) do great work. I have an award for you over on my blog. Thanks for such a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! How did she do the curved photo mats?

    ReplyDelete