Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cricut Couple - As seen on TV!!!

Hey Ya'll,
This is something very exciting to me, so please allow me to share something very special with you... but I do need a favor.  I have a card to make, but I will need your help.  Let me explain.
I am SO honored and proud that Jinger showed my design.  She introduced it as "Such a cool layout" and "Fantastic".  Coming from her... that is such a complement!!!  It was so much fun participating in this contest and we will show all of the designs that our little group of local friends did over the next week.  We couldn't even believe it when we saw it on the show and we couldn't be more proud.  If you haven't seen it yet, this is a clear picture of it.
I want to thank PC and especially Jinger for mentioning and showing it on the air during the launch, so I want to make a card to send.  I want it to be fun, but also sincere.  Here is my question...  During the show, Jinger mentioned and pointed out that "She" did this accordian folding under the mat.  "SHE".  I have been called many things, but certainly not "SHE".  Hee! Hee!  I was thinking that it would be funny to refer to that in the card.  Something like Guys can craft too, or crafting dudes rule... but I want it to be sincere.  I certainly don't want it to either be offensive or to look like I am ungrateful.  I also wouldn't want to say anything that would make anyone feel bad.  So... does anyone have an idea to how to make this funny, or do you think that I should just send a thank you?  I would love for you to leave a comment with your advice.  Thanks so much for visiting!  I would love to hear what you think.  Most Sincerely,
Bobby

7 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job on your layout and congrats for having it showed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I saw your layout on HSN!!! Had no idea it was yours! And it is a great layout!!!

    I think whatever you do will be sincere and appropriate -- not at all ungrateful -- you just don't/can't come off that way!!! You're too wonderful!

    Congrats on having your layout presented on HSN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all congrats on your creations!!

    I think you should give a sincere thank you and if you would like to make it fun then do!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - congratulations! I don't think there is anything offensive in saying "crafting dudes rule!" as long as the rest of the card is a sincere thank you; I am sure that they love hearing that guys sue the Cricut too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry - "sue" was a typo, I meant "use!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, CONGRATS on having your layout featured!! That is so amazing! (And GREAT layout by the way!!) For the thank you card, I would do something silly like have the word "she" up on a chalkboard, and write below it, phonics lesson for today: "For me, the 'S' is silent!!!" Hahaha!
    I'm sure anything you come up with will be great! :)
    -Lori Craftin' Blind

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about a card that says:

    not She
    but He
    you sEe

    lining up the letters S H E down the middle of the card. Hope this makes sense. BTW your LO was AWESOME!

    later tater,
    laney
    laneyhollo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete