Monday, April 11, 2011

Fantastic Time Savers!

Hey Ya'll,
Ok... I know many of your lives have been just as nuts as ours lately, so this may help you out a little.  We got the Anna Griffin All Occasion Card Making Kit from HSN a while back.  These cards really turn out beautiful and they take just seconds to put together.  It comes with everything that you need.  Even though they don't end up as special as totally making everything by hand, they sure get close.  Here are a few that we put together this week.



FYI...  Anna has 4 of these kits available on Auto Ship if you are interested.  This is the first one.  Did any of you pick up this kit?  What do you think?  There are so many pieces that come with this that we look forward to using all the extras for scrapbook pages.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see Anna is staying true to her classic style. It seemed like she was moving towards trendy, which I love too, but no one does classic like Anna, IMHO. These are all gorgeous. I have not seen these kits; but I do have some gorgeous AG 12x12 papers in my stash…I should get them out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean, they look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw her HSN show. I love the cards but did not purchase them. Maybe I should have..nice cards for sure. Thanks for sharing.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. These are beautiful. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered this kit and auto ship from HSN, just started making cards with it, love it
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete