Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge Design 2...

Hey Ya'll,
This is another fun challenge card I wanted to share with you today.  I wanted to make a Thank You card for someone very special, but I wanted to have a little fun with the design and to make it really girly.  This challenge was perfect for this card because it's sponsored by Imagininse.  I have their posh paper collection and that's what I used for this design.
 For this card, I am also going to share with you the Gypsy File so that you can see the way items were welded.  If you can't read the font (didn't show much contrast in the picture), the card actually reads "Cricut Couple ThankShoe"!  Clever, huh?  I thought it was pretty funny.  Hee! Hee!  This contest is sponsored by 
I used their paper, the I-Rock for the gems and the I-Top and a giant brad for the center of the flower.  The cartridges I used were Damask Decor, Cricut Everyday, Everyday Pop-Up Cards, Mother's Day Bouquet and Printing Press.  I hadn't used Printing Press before, but I will certainly use it more and more from now on.  I love the variety of fonts when welding words together like these.  It's such a fun cartridge!  I used Cricut Everyday for the C's on the Cricut Couple, but the rest of the letters are from PP.
 I also added shoes to the inside of the card just to finish it off.  Thank you SO much for stopping by today!  I would love to hear what you think!

7 comments:

  1. I love it, you are just amazing. I am off to check out that cut file, hope I have all the cartridges needed. (hug)
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! I find your sentiment amusing as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just wonderful. I love the shoes and the sentiment is just adorable. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS! I love my i-rock tool and hot rocks as much as I love my Cricut Expression. They go together perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Especially the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply Fabulous! Love the shoes and the sentiment.... Thats so CUTE!
    You are certainly a "Shoe IN" For the Challenge! Hahahahaha I just had to go there! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete