Friday, May 27, 2011

Getting ready for Father's Day...

Hey Ya'll,
We have started getting ready for Father's Day.  There have been lots of requests for cards at work after Mother's Day, so this is the first in, hopefully, many to share with you before the big day!
 This was such a quick and easy card to put together.  This is a half card using a purple card stock for the base.  The bottom mat is 5 1/4" by 8 1/4".  The Black mat is 4 1/4" x 7 1/4".  Everything, including the black, has been inked using a black ink.  A simple piece of ribbon is added to this stack before it's added to the base card.  To make things easier, here is the Father's Day Card Gypsy File.
The Happy Father's Day sentiment on the front was cut from metallic black paper.  It was then coated with Glossy Accents.  All of the shirt pieces were inked and layered.  I really hope you enjoyed the card today.  Hope to have more to share between now and Father's Day.  If you download the Gypsy file, please come back and share your version of this card!  We would love to see them!!!  Just e-mail me with pictures or a link to your blog post and I will add it to our posts!  Cool, huh?!?

8 comments:

  1. Awesome! I know my daughter will like using this file. Can you share what cartridges were used to make it?

    Darlene
    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love the shape, deminsion and the colors are great. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I Love the shirt and tie! And the colors are perfect! Great Card! :O)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I left you a comment on this card!!!
    I keep forgetting to scroll down and enter the password (aren't we friend? shouln't I have easy access? lol)
    As I stated before, just love it and will have to come back on anther computer to download your Gypsy file... I need to create something for boys this week and next?... I will make sure I send you my version! THANKS!! (...OK Gaby, remember to scroll down and enter password)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete