Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Dar...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, it's about here... Mother's Day that is!  This is a card that I made for Jill's stepmom, Darlene.  I sure hope she likes it!
 For this card, I used Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art for the font, MS Elegant Cake Art for the butterfly and some random flowers.  The purple ones are from Mother's Day Bouquet, but the others were from some other projects and using the Martha Stewart Flower Punch/Stamp combo.  The Happy Mother's Day was cut at a width of 8.25 and the butterfly was cut at a height of 2.00.
 I used a Martha Border/Corner Punch Combo for the mat on both the front and on the inside.  I used Glossy Effects on the font.  (I think I am addicted to Glossy Effect now.)
On the inside, I used another butterfly that was cut at a height of 1.50.  I also used a rounded corner punch on the entire card and all of the mats.  We really hope she likes that card and we hope ya'll like it too!  We would love to hear what you think.  Have a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a delightful Mother's Day card. The color combination is fabulous! And I must admit, after seeing the way you did the mat, I will have to have that MS border and corner punch. I have looked at it and talked myself out of it. Your card just talked me back into it! Have a great weekend!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, lovely card! The colors and patterns are just wonderful together and all those luscious layers are fabulous! I have a sweet blog award for you over at my place! Hope you can find a minute to pick it up!
    Tanya http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure she will love it as much as I did my birthday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - this is so perfect!! I LOVE the colors...bright colors are perfect for this time of year - great ms punch use too!
    hugs,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW! How Pretty! I'm sure she LOVED this card... anyone would... Love the flowers and colors... :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete