Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hearty Congrats Anniversary Card...

Hey Ya'll,
Sorry our posts have been so thin lately.  It's been such a busy time lately, but I have some great projects to share over the next couple of weeks!
I have a new card I made with the Everyday Pop-Up Cartridge and some Theresa Collins Paper that we got from Cricut.com when we ordered the Damask Decor Cartridge.  I had never used any of Theresa Collin's papers before and WOW!  This kit is fantastic!  I was really impressed with how well it worked with Cricut.  (I used the E-2 for this one.)
 I used a white stock for the base card and then used a solid black mat with a 1/8th inch border.  I then used this Gray and Pink flocked paper from Theresa Collins.  The Hearty Congrats is from the Everyday Pop-Up Cards Cartridge.  I used TC paper, white and pink solid paper for all the layers.  Everything was inked in a black ink.  I also used a part of a heart lace doily in the background.
 The flowers are also from this cartridge.  They were cut from scraps of the different papers so that everything coordinates.  I used glossy effects here and there and the I-Rock to add a little glitter to the project.
The inside was kept very simple with a basic white mat and just a couple of flowers and a flourish cut.  BTW, the flourish came from Cindy Loo.

This card is going to our friends for their anniversary.  I sure hope they like it!  It sure was fun working with these papers and I will certainly be getting more.  Thank you so much for visiting today!  Can't wait to get the pictures cut and share with you a massive card I made for everyone to sign at work!  So Proud!  Stay tuned!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I always enjoy seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you continue to amaze me with each card you post. I love it, all the details are perfect as always. You sure are an enabler though LOL!!! You make everything looks so great i think I have to have it all. Looks forward to your upcoming posts. AND i am sure your friends will love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a romantic card! love the grey paper! it almost looks like your colored it with Copics. You are reminding me that I have been wanting to incorporate doilies on my projects... I keep buying and collecting!
    Congrats on your previous card being featured on the Circle Blog for the day!!!!!!!!
    ...and plain you say? (inside of card)...many would just love getting that as a card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, this card is just stunning!!! I love Teresa Collins, was introduced to her products when I first saw the stamp maker last year just before CHA (which I immediately purchased)!!! You really should link this to her blog because it's fabulous and you have truly did her proud!!!

    Your friend won't be able to help but love it! Can't wait to see what you guys do next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a BEAUTIFUL card!!! LOVE how all the papers work so great together!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -this is gorgeous - the soft hues of pink with the gray and black are fabulous!! So many great embellishments too! I really LOVE the font too...Fabulous!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one gorgeous card. Wow, now I have to get some of this paper. TFS, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is GORGEOUS! I LOVE the paper and the cuts.... Every time I come here I'm just WOWED over and OVER! Can't wait to see the Massive Card you made! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete