Saturday, May 14, 2011

A little bit of trouble...

Hey Ya'll,
Well, I guess it's gonna be next week before I can really get some more content to ya'll.  I found out today that there are many people who have been having a little bit of trouble with blogger.  Well, I also found out today that we are too.  Hee! Hee!  I had 6 days worth of content to share with you, so I scheduled them to spread out a little bit as I don't have a day off until next Wednesday.  Well, everything that I posted disappeared.  So... I am now really behind, but will get them re-written as soon as I can.  I never thought of printing off scheduled posts in case something like this happens, so I have to go back and start over.  I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!  See you Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry to hear that! Really? pre scheduled posts got erased? I knew Blogger was having problems, but I thought they had fixed everything! I'll have to come back and see! [smile]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. The same thing happened to me, but when I went in to edit another post I saw the one that was missing. I went into the post as if I was going to edit it and then clicked the post button. It showed up on my blog again. I hope the same thing happens for you.

    ReplyDelete