Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary Sis!!!

Hey Ya'll,
This is an Anniversary Card for my sister and her hubby.  I may have gotten a little carried away with this one, but it was one of those projects that I had no idea where I was going, but the more I added, the better it looked.  Hee! Hee!
 The Happy Anniversary is from MS Elegant Cake Art, the Heart is from Lacy Labels, the Flowers and Leaves are from Mother's Day Bouquet and the Doves are from Everyday Pop-Up Cards.  The centers of the flowers are a cut from Lacy Labels as well.
 I used a quilling tool and spun the centers of the flowers and then for the bottom of the flowers, I used the pinwheel looking blossom from Mother's Day Bouquet and rolled them with the stylus like I did on Jinger's Birthday Card.  Glued the rose like centers and Viola!  Instant Flowers!  The leaves are also from Mother's Day Bouquet.
 I inked everything in a bold pink.  It really brought everything together and softened the edges from using so many different patterned papers and textures.  I added some pearls here and there.  I also used iridescent stickles on the rose type flower centers and on the doves to sort of outline the feather details.
I just layered basic mats on the inside... also inked in the same color.  This was one of those that all the way through, I said to myself... "This one is not going to turn out!"  Well, when it was all done, I was pretty happy with it.  Hope Sis likes it!  I would love to hear what ya'll think of it.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I say that a lot when I come here!!!!! tehehhehe
    This is just GORGEOUS! And I bet your sister thought so too! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete