Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Audie!

Hey Ya'll,
Have a birthday card to share with you today!  This is a card for a dear friend of ours named Audie.  She always likes our flower cards and loves purple, so this is what I came up with.  Sure hope she likes it!
 For this design, I used Freshly Picked, Disney Pooh and Friends and Walk in my Garden.  The flowers are from Walk in my Garden as well as the leaves on stems.  The grass in the bottom of the pot is from Disney Pooh and Friends and the put is from Freshly Picked.
 I rolled the flowers with a stylus to give them the shape, added pearls to the centers.  On the pot, I used some lime green flocking powder, a little bit of lime green and brown glitter to look like moss growing on the pot.  I used a scrap of white paper and stamped the Happy Birthday and then swirled a little bit of lime glitter glue around for the label.  Added a simple bow to the front to finish it off.
I kept the inside very simple so that we could write a lot in it.  Everything was inked with a purple ink.  I had originally planned on using larger blossoms in the flower pot, but we were much happier with it this way.  So... Happy Birthday Audie!  We would love to hear your comments!  Thanks so much for visiting with us today!

10 comments:

  1. Love this card will definitely try to
    recreate for someone special. Fantastic job.
    Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a real pot of flowers! Love the dimension. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at this GORGEOUS card with the lovely flowers. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is awesome. You always have the moist gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! The dimension on this card is just drop-dead gorgeous...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audie will LOVE this card!!! It's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! Another absolute beauty! Truly beautiful! You make the most amazing cards I've ever seen! Your recipients are so very lucky! The card itself is an amazing gift! TFS -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete