Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Maria!!!

Hey Ya'll,  Today, I have a Birthday card to share with you.  This is a Birthday Card I had this month for a very special relative who's favorite color is green.
 I used Serenade, Mother's Day Bouquet and Gypsy Wanderings for this one.  I used a stylus to round out the petals on the flowers and then used the I-Rock for the centers.  I wanted some variation in from the green and just loved the way the colors came together.
The Happy Birthday is a rubber stamp on a label from Gyspy Wanderings.  I inked everything with a Chocolate Ink.  It was actually very simple to create this one.  The Serenade Cartridge pretty much does all the work.  Hee! Hee!  Thanks so much for visiting today!  We would love to hear your comments!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - so very fabulous - LOVE the colors - I can see why she likes green!!! Gorgeous flowers and what a beautiful bird too!! The bow is beautiful - love the gold!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a artist!!! Just beautiful. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just gorgeous. Lucky recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning! Your cards are always phenomenal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! I'm not much of a green fan... but this had me change my mind! GORGEOUS! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete