Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Ya'll,
I had some requests at work for some Father's Day Cards, so this is one of the designs I came up with.  They have been a big hit at work and are all gone.  Hee! Hee!  I hope ya'll like them as well!
 I wanted something fun with these, so I used some great tropical papers from a monster K&Company Stack that I have had for a while.  I used Paper Dolls for Everyday, Life is a Beach and Stamping Solutions for this one.  the Relax is welded together using the font from Life is a Beach.  The Hawaiian Shirt and Cargo Shorts are from Paper Dolls for Everyday.  I cut everything and then used Chocolate Ink to accent the detail cuts.  That wasn't quite enough detail when it was done, so I also used a Chocolate Marker and detailed the edges a little more.  I also used Glossy Accents on Relax and the buttons on the clothing.
 I inked pretty much everything with this card in the Chocolate Ink.
On the inside, I used It's Your Day from Stamping Solutions.  I also cut some flip flops from Life is a Beach.  The bright colors sure made these a lot of fun to make and to look at.  We would love to hear what you think about it!

7 comments:

  1. This card is just fabulous! I love all those bright colors and patterns and love the way you finished the inside of your card. Another amazing card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I would definitely make this. I would love to make all your others, but it would take me about 8 hours for each one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just too cute!!!I can see why it was such a hit!!! But.., with you guys, it's always one hit after another!!! Am I surprised? NAW!!! LOL!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this card. I know it is going to be a hit. I especially like the Hawaiian shirt and flip flops. Another awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, I can see why they were a hit:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply FUN! I Can see why they were a hit! A great card for any dad!
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete