Monday, June 27, 2011

Late, but still blog worthy...

Hey Ya'll,
These are a little late, but I thought they were still blog worthy.  It's been a crazy month and I just haven't had much time for blogging.  Sorry to everyone who we usually get to comment with regularly, but you know how it goes.  June has been a lightning fast month and SO many occasions going on.  Fortunately, we have lots of new things we have made... just taking a little longer than usual to get time to get the pictures ready for the blog.  Anyway... at work, I had several requests for Father's Day Cards, so these are the last of them.  Hope you like them.  The first ones have instructions in an older post.  Everyone pretty much requested the same style card, so I just used a bunch of different papers.



The next one was a special card for someone I work with.  Her Hubby is a Fireman.  She requested something that basically said he was a hottie, but that was pretty much it.
 I used the same Happy Father's Day as the other cards, but I used the little boy in the fire truck from A Child's Year.
 I used glossy effects on the Happy Father's Day and the fire truck part of the cuts.  I found this fireworks paper in a Tim Holtz paper stack that I didn't even know I had.  Hee! Hee!  I added a bit of glitter here and there to liven it up a bit.
On the inside, I used the Gypsy and welded some flames and letters together to make the sentiment.  After I shot the picture, I added a bit of glitter to the flames in orange and yellow.  It was a last minute decision and I forgot to shoot an updated picture.  Afterwards, She told me that her Hubby loves fireworks and is in charge of the 4th of July display at our neighboring town!  How cool is that?!?  I had no idea, but it just made the card that much more special for him!  Well, more to come.  I just need a little more time, but hope to have lots more to share this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by and hanging in there with us while we catch up!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the little boy in the fire truck! Such an adorable cartridge :) Beautiful cards ~ as always! ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete