Thursday, June 2, 2011

SWEET!!! Weekly Challenge Card...

Hey Everyone,
Today, I just have a super simple card to share with you that I made for a challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog.
 The mats for this card are printed with the Imagine from the Yummy Cartridge.  The Ice Cream Cone is from Simply Charmed.  The Sweet Sentiment if cut from Lacy Labels and then I used a rubber stamp (required in the challenge) for the word Sweet.
I just added a bit of ribbon with the sentiment and then a blank mat on the inside.  The entire card is inked with a chocolate ink.  I also used the cuttlebug with the swirls folder on the ice cream.  I then used stickles on the embossed part and then a little glossy effects at random on the ice cream.  This particular pink paper gets darker with glues, so everywhere I put the glossy effects looks like little strawberry chips.
Thanks so much for visiting today!  Hope you like it!

6 comments:

  1. So yummy! Love the embossing and the "strawberry chips"! All the colors and patterns are wonderful...love this fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delicious card!!! Love it!!! Good luck in the challenge, this card is a winner! And if it doesn't win, it's only because of Random.org -- ha, ha!!!

    Thanks guys for always being there for me and so darn supportive!!! When life gets you down, it's wonderful friends like you that keep you up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! Your card makes me want ice cream. Your cards are always winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, super simple is very pretty!...why is it past midnight here and all of the sudden I am going to wal to my freezer and get me some ice cream! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! :) Looks great - Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks YUMMY And LOVELY! What a great Card! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete