Saturday, July 9, 2011

Always and Forever...

Hey Ya'll,
Today, I have a very different type of card for you.  A friend at work's son just got married and she asked for a special card for their wedding.  They are both into tattoos and metal bands, so she asked me to go along with that, but still keep it a wedding card.  Hmmm... what do you do with that???  Well, here goes.
 I used papers from the Happily Ever After paper stack.  The wings are from Indie Art, Always and Forever from Sentimentals, Hearts from Tie the Knot.  I also used a Martha Punch on the corners of the purple mat.
 I thought that the bottom mat paper looked like tattoo sketch art and then added the other items for kind of a fantasy look.
Lots of brown ink and a little Glossy Effects and it was all done.  She was thrilled with the card.  I was just worried that I understood her ideas correctly, but was overall pleased with the way it turned out.  Thanks so much for visiting today!  Would love to hear what you think!

5 comments:

  1. They will love this card it is awesome....
    not my style but theirs and that is what counts. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I bet this was difficult to come up with seeing as you had to go with a tattoo/rocker theme! But you did a marvelous job!!! Love the huge wings!!! I think it's perfect for that special couple ;)
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this theme! great card!!!

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is PERFECT! You did a wonderful job creating a card for a couple that like tattoos!
    I bet it ends up being their favorite card! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course, I KNOW you did great!!! If anyone could do it, you could!!!

    ReplyDelete