Friday, July 8, 2011

Sew Special - Second Version...

Hey Ya'll,
This is another attempt at sewing on paper.  The cuts on this are the same as the first card from a couple of days ago.  I have the cartridges used in the labels and more details are on the first card post.
 The paper for this card comes from the Imagine Elise cartridge.  It has such great papers.  I also printed two 12x12 full sheets for the mats and one 12x12 sheet with four 5.5 inch squares for the detailed cuts.
This one is also sewn together with the sewing machine and we also used real gathered lace on the mats.  I hope you like this one too!  We sure loved the way these turned out.  Would love to hear what you think and thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. I love this - great colors and papers and that stitching is MARVELOUS!!! I love the trim you put on the inside too!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete