Saturday, July 16, 2011

Something's Fishy...

Hey Ya'll,
This is a very simple card to share with you today.  I wasn't that happy with the way it turned out, but the lady I work with that wanted it really liked it.
 I used Celebrate with Flourish Lite (Happy Bday and Fishing Rod) and French Manor (label shapes) for the design.  Everything is inked with Cocoa Ink.
 I used Glossy Accents on some lettering and the fish for some more detail.  The paper is from a photo stack.
They wanted to write a lot, so I kept the inside very simple.  Hope ya'll like it.  Thanks so much for visiting today!

3 comments:

  1. You know - this isn't really your style - but I think it's gorgeous. That fishing pole and fish cut are beautiful - I might have to get that Lite cart after seeing this!!! The photo paper works well too!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's beautiful too (for a fishing card)...LOL!!! But, I'd want it too if I were in need of such a card.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this one too. Sometimes its good to step out of he box. Great job.

    ReplyDelete